About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 209,274 reviews
122,617 films • 18,501 TV series

New song💋 (257 views, 7 replies)

God
Report comment
(9mo)
(edited)

My son just dropped his 2nd song! No video yet but it's coming soon. I would love to hear your feedback on it.

LET'S GO!💋

m.soundcloud.com/user-797047584/l...

+6

senior master
Report comment
(9mo)

ayeeeeee ayeeeeee i be f*cking on this beat and gettn head on instrumentals smiley nice! trap metal is becoming more and more popular but hard to always pull off because in some of it you can't hear any of the lyrics. Tell him to keep it up and keep posting on social media.

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(9mo)

@galavion You really like it? This one was all him (beats included). He bought this program where he can make his own beats and sound Effects. He wants to put one more out with lyrics then make a video on the 4th one. Thank you so much for listening. 💋💋💋

+2

Report comment
(8mo)

@Teeny💋 Yessss rap is my fav genre of music what I love most is lyrics everyone doesn't have lyrics lol but your son def does when I heard that line I replied about I actually rewinded it lol he went off with that one.

+2

Report comment
(8mo)

@galavion That will make him happy. He puts a lot of thought into his lyrics. He is like I've always been that lyrics should tell a story and not just be words that rhyme. He's constantly looking for new ideas. I'm so thrilled you liked it💋💋💋

+2

senior master
Report comment
(9mo)

I don't have a ton of exposure to the Trap Metal trend, but definitely know Death Metal, Industrial Metal, etc. I totally support his artistry and hope he continues to persevere. He definitely has talent!

+4

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(9mo)

@DontSpeak Thank you so much. He's worked extremely hard on that one. The program he has, he can't make his own beats. His first song he bought the beat from someone. 💋💋

+4

Report comment
(9mo)

@Teeny💋 You're welcome. Creativity should always be encouraged, especially in music. It's truly a calling and a talent. Thank you for sharing it.

+2

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

209,274 reviews • 122,617 films • 18,501 TV series