Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 209,270 reviews
122,610 films • 18,501 TV series

No Escape (147 views, 0 replies)

Report comment
(10mo)
(edited)

Did you watch "No Escape"? I have to say, this is the 2023 mini-series. I am aware of various films with the same title in the past. I watched it and I love it. Here's a simple review for anyone interested to know a bit more. ;) "No Escape", a 7-parts miniseries by paramount plus, is a backpacking thriller adapted from the Lucy Clarke novel of the same name. It's a story about two best friends escaping their lives in the UK and got onboard a yacht by a "planned incident" called "The Blue" in the Philippines. Critics praised the performances of the two young leading rising stars, Rhianne Barreto and the Aberdeen born scottish actress, Abigall Lawrie. The pacing and the script were excellent, with the clever main plot often evolving into many unexpected mini-subplots and keep you guessing and keep getting it wrong, making the seemingly long 7 episodes well contained and consolidated, with enough to digest and the be engaged again. I love the breathtaking views of the beautiful islands of the Philippines, just makes you feel as if you were travelling there in the yacht. ...
Read more

+2

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

209,270 reviews • 122,610 films • 18,501 TV series