This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 209,270 reviews
122,610 films • 18,501 TV series

Last Letter Word Game (1655 views, 147 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

smiley Hi and Welcome! smiley These games are meant for fun and a great way to interact with other members on this social site. Maybe even make a few new friends. Please be polite and have fun! smiley

How to Play: In this game you use the last letter of the previously posted word to start the next word.(Only single words are allowed)

For example:

Airplane

Elephant

Timeless

Sunrise

And so on.

To start:

Algae

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Ecosystem

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Mint

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Telepathic

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Charismatic

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Courage

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Electrolyte

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Evolution

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Nationality

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Yuck

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

knight

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

tomorrow

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Window.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Whimsical

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

nomenclature

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Electrolytes

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Shit-stirrer [SPOILER]

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Comment is hidden. Why? I shall skip and continue on...

Schwinn

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Comment is hidden. Why? because the above EWE blocked the user and life continues

Previous: Shit-stirrer

Current: Rannygazoo

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. In addition to the profanity, Hyphenations (words with dashes) are not single words.
Guidelines state Only Single words allowed. Thank you.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Sorry but you will need to reprint the instructions as they are only visible in a

Comment is hidden. Why? format which I do not acknowledge on forum threads.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Love your selection of words...LMAO

+2

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Continuing from electrolytes

sensibility

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

yelts

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Continuing from Sensibility

Yuletide

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Sorry but I do not acknowledge Comment is hidden. Why? format on forum threads.

Sillybilly

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I've noticed that seems to happen when you play just after Eunoia. Check with a Mod to see why. In the meantime, suggest you just skip your turn if that happens again. No sense to play blind, eh?

Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Are you suggesting my robotic friend that EWE should have some sort of preference over other members of the site?

Please take a step back and let the game continue as this is EWE's doing.

You only have been here 3 days so you relax and play the last word on the list please.

Respect

+5

expert
Report comment
(5y)

continuing from last valid word : Yuletide

erasures

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone I do not see any Yuletide as an entry, so I will have to go with the last entry

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Here's what we can see as c/p from the screen :

!
🚦EUNOIA🚦
(34 min ago)
Continuing from Sensibility

Yuletide

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Here is what you don't see from where ever you are:

SEE BELOW

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Continuing from last valid word : Sillybilly

Yaff

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. This is the type of ugliness I referred to. WHY? All the rest of us want to play the game and by the rules. Not keep at it. This is not for the open forum.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Robo - don't mean to bug you but this is not really a game (if you get my drift) so please continue as you see fit with the evidence posted in front of you.

Pleasure

+4

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Eunoia may have good reason to block you, but that doesn't mean you need to disrupt the games, by making up your own rules. Granted, I may be new here, but most of these games were copied from another website where I set them up and have been managing for a decade now. In fairness to all and not disrupt gameplay fo others, I will concede your point this time. However, I would only suggest you refrain taking a turn where only you cannot see the word we can see. Perhaps, ask for the word again instead. Another player would be happy to repeat it for you to see. Then we can all get along and have fun again. Okay?

Hide 17 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Well Robo, I think that might be just between me and the EWE there and I think you may have got the wrong end of the stick.
I am not the Harry Potter's twisted sister who has decided to make herself invisible and then go around and participate in a FREE FORUM.

I suggest you direct yourself to the EWE herself, suggest she take off the invisible cloak and not f**k up the game for others to play.

And no, I am not going to ask another member to copy and paste EWE's answer, thereby giving her more of the attention she craves. Anyway they are all blocked too.

She has an itchy finger, so don't get too close or you will be on the other side of the invisible EWE.

Wonderful game though Robo. Wish I had thought of that. And she even stole your idea and presented it as her own? Naughty EWEYEWEY UUUU

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. No, this version of this game is not stolen and is a well-known one. So are most of the ones I wrote up and Torrac copied, then Delamitri took over. You'll see them all over. I add a few of my own too when I came looking for Torrac who wen mia from my home site. That aside, the point I am making is that no one should ignore the rules and skip a player's turn, without cause. Yours is delicate as you are the only one affected. Again I suggest you have patience and just skip a turn where's she's played last and play another in the meantime. We have loads of games and I am sure I could make more, if needed. In the meantime, please remove that ugliness from above and let's get on to having fun, alright?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone What ugliness do you mean Robo? Are you not having fun? Maybe you are not having fun because you are bringing some serious mediating skills that you learned in your CS job but I am not your customer. So you can go back to EWE and tell her that she should do the exact same thing and in case you have forgotten let's have a rerun ....

" I suggest you have patience and just skip a turn where's she's played last and play another in the meantime. We have loads of games and I am sure I could make more, if needed."

See what she makes of all that ... I am sure she will be kissing your feet in no time Miss EWE. No time at all.

(And maybe you could do it here for everyone to see like you did with me?)

Good luck

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Yes, I do have very good reason for blocking this member and have already brought this to the Admin + Mods attention a while back who have advised me to utilize the block feature or deal with this members nonsense and reporting him/her which I refuse to waste my time doing. I have no interest in getting any member banned on here nor care to spend my time reporting them, arguing, putting up with their trolling, bullying, harassment or whatever one would like to refer to it as. Instead I keep this member on block after already have removed the block 3 times only to deal with the same childish BS - so the block shall remain. I was an active player in your games on the other "place" where I was a member for 6+ years and never dealt with this foolishness until here. I am happy to see good peeps like you join who have great sense when it comes to these types of issues/people. ...
Read more

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Understood and apologies for any harassment you were forced to endure. NO ONE should feel threatened on ANY website by ANYONE.And that's period with a Capital P. Take good care.

@RoboPhone Just throwing my 2 cents in here, Eunoia has been the one "harrassing" people here....

She seems to have several accounts and has blocked many and has been on a mission to cause serious Shit here...

You don't have to take my word for it, I'm sure others will confirm this as well.

Thnx and no disrespect intended.

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Thanks for the contribution TM

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Thank you for your input. I will take it into consideration. However, to quote a phrase that fits here, "It Takes TWO to Tango." I may be new to this site, but well experienced in what most people call Trollish behavior. Sidetracking the gameplay, refusing to play by the rules, all the while acting like the victim. All of that is evident on this page alone. My single point was that it's not fair to skip a person's valid reply. I offered some helpful suggestions for everyone's benefit. You see the response this had from one player. I stand my my statement above: NO ONE should feel threatened on ANY website by ANYONE.And that's period with a Capital P. Take care.

@RoboPhone Problem is, that it isn't just two (2) "It" has had problems with many, believe whatever you want.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Thanks again. I will take that under advisement. I just ask you to consider that two wrongs don;t make it right. Granted, I see now that I walked into a hornet's nest and tried to help, but this took over the whole page! Best Regards.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Thank you and I agree fully with what you typed. There are certain members on here that live for the drama, do nothing but spew hate and lies, troll and bully others to the point where members who have joined, left to never return. Not much is done about it really. It's not how it was on the other "place" where Mods would keep an eye on these things then deal with it accordingly. I really do not care to continue on with this or breathe it any further life. I could sit here trying to convince everyone by showing the facts about what is really going on and how it all started but I don't have the interest nor do I care to direct my energy towards such negativity. This is what I have walked into when I joined here as a member. It's mostly "Box" who is constantly on this wack trip and has even made it his/her 2019 new year Resolution lol I mean, come on already - anyone with some sense that is not a troll can clearly see what is going on. I receive more messages about this from random members then I can keep up with to reply back. Anyway, I will let the forum thread history speak for itself along with comments under films/series, chat history, screenshots etc. These types of people I have on Block are not anyone I wish to interact with due to past experiences not just with me but from what I have witnessed they do with others and have discussed with others via PM. It's just distasteful how much time and effort they put into these types of hateful behaviours and as a group. Some have been banned for it prior to my blocks. It was Admin/Mods who first ever brought this to my attention not long after I joined. Letting me know that I was being reporting for nothing, being downvoted and have a stalker. Their words not mine.
Read more

Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Sorry but I do not acknowledge Comment is hidden. Why? format on forum threads.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone In all fairness we should all be able to play the game but can't bc of all the "comment hidden", it isn't just 1 or 2 people on here that are blocked and can't play! What is the point of starting a game on the forum when over half the people on the site can't see what is written?

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone Hi mate, since you're new here you've been led to believe something that just isn't true, I'm really sorry to say. I'm sure you remember me from PW? The member you are supporting has harassed and blocked more members than I can count, it was a real issue where they would do that and complain endlessly to Doc about the reverse happening. It was really frustrating for those of us dealing with the unwarranted aggressive behaviour and believe me, more than 30 members were blocked without reason, then unblocked so the member you are supporting could play games then re-blocked outside of the games. Further, this member has completely changed her profile name, and what the profile says ENTIRELY and then unblocked previous blocks where this member would go into the open forum and chat about trolls and indirectly verbally harass multiple members at a time. Box was friends with her, when he stood back and noticed she was harassing others and tried to bring it to her attention, she blocked him and screamed "troll!". I never unblock her to look at her comments, I cannot be arsed. However, with the name and profile change, she was fooling people into thinking she was someone else. That's just bloody well not on! Anyhow, good luck to you. I genuinely mean that. I've see her turn on almost everyone who ever supports her for absolutely no reason at all.
Read more

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@ Mahalo for taking the time to share your views. The gesture is truly appreciated. I typically will give a person one chance on good faith alone, then let their continued behaviour reveal their true nature and proceed accordingly. My points are these. We are all here to enjoy each other's company in a safe and friendly environment. No one should be cheating and no one should ever be combative or threatening towards another in any way. Ever. Problems should be resolved outside this safe zone. Discussions should be held in private so as not to disrupt the game play for others. However, this page alone shattered all that. I saw a player skipping another's responses and challenged it. All the while unaware how extensive this site's blocking was. The responses I received were trollish to say the least. Fanning the flames does not put out the fire, however one person might be inclined to defend themselves. ...
Read more

Report comment
(5y)

@RoboPhone I truly agree.

This particular circumstances crossed the line for me when she made an alt personality, found out my real first name and used it on her profile plus found any movie that had my first name as "favourites" (I believe there were at least 7) which everyone can see and because I love yoga also included "Namaste" in the profile where she lists my first name as her own. My first name is not common, and I was her target at the time so it was not a coincidence. She kept it that way for about a week. I did not react to it. I also have screen prints of it. That my friend, is unacceptable behaviour and is VERY creepy.

I normally do not bother with her at all, but again she has stirred the pot - - she is always the instigator.

I will agree to neutrality.

I will not agree to trusting anyone who practices stalking behavior to acquire personal details about me. I'm sorry.
Read more

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ Couldn't agree more. As my hero and mental yoga instructor oft times said, "disgusting is what disgusting does." ~ Forest Gump

+2

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Continuing from YAFF

friendly

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Yellowjacket - Vive La France!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Continuing on from friendly

Yawn

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Sorry but I do not acknowledge Comment is hidden. Why? format on forum threads.

Continuing from [SPOILER]

Troll

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Right to Reply

This is directed to EWE and RoboPhone in response to the comment made above. It is also directed to all who believe that the forum is a place of freedom for all this community.

Firstly, I am sincerely sorry Robo that you had to get caught up in the malarky but this is an ongoing problem on the forum and the air must be kept clear so everyone sees what is going on and not using the blocking function as some invisible cloak in order to influence others with lies.

This was not the intention of the BLOCK and the Forum was not set up as EWE's playground where she decides who can or can't participate. The block function has been manipulated into an anti-democratic tool.

As I cannot reply to the blocker, I will have to do it in this format. I have made it a resolution for 2019 to FREE the FORUM FROM BLOCKHEADS and give it back to the openminded. dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Anyone-Making....
Read more

+3

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. For more information, please read the forum thread ...

dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Comment-is-hi....

+4

@..box.. You are braver than I, was thinking of finding this exact thread for people who are unclear of the past.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 It is easy to be brave in front of a narcissistic coward and a barefaced liar. She needs to be called out TM and that is all I am doing. I have a long memory when it comes to this type of behaviour.

Someone else reminded me of the thread by the way (my memory isn't that good nowadays smiley )

+6

@..box.. Well you did really mean & follow-up on your New Year's resolution, and that is what's important!

+5

Report comment
(5y)
+4

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Curiouser, and curiouser.

There are many inconsistencies in the above statement, just from my own experience.

For one, the member used to claim "nearly a decade" at the "other site", now it's 6 years? Huh. It was neither.

Second, the way that Doc told her to block was AFTER she tried to get other members banned, and she did try. Ask Doc? He'll verify it.

Third, the block is Doc's standard response; he is not giving her "preferential treatment" like the wording implies to some extent.

Fourth, Doc has told quite a number of us who have been name called and harassed to keep screen shots and evidence of what she is doing. Doc says only evidence will be acknowledged.

Under other circumstances calling another member a liar is a. something I would not do and b. is a suspendible offense WITHOUT evidence.

This member blends that truth and lies so casually and so readily that of course even the most discerning individual would have trouble distinguishing without direct experience.
Read more

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

smiley smiley smiley smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Having the last word on the last Last Letter Word Game here.

May it rise from the ashes and continue with instructions that everyone can see and a version that everyone can play.

Amen.

+4

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Night smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Taboo

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Offer

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Numb ...

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

BUMP smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

polite

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

etiquette smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Eraser.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Railing.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Garlicky

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Yesterday

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Yank smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Kiddiminster

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Kindness

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Synchronize

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Repudiate

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Endplay

God
Report comment
(5y)

Yesterday.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Youth.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Hieroglyphics

God
Report comment
(5y)

Shipyard.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Sanguisugent

God
Report comment
(5y)

Travel.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Lingering.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Grate.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Entranceway.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Yearling.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Garden.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Nanotechnology. smiley smiley smiley

God
Report comment
(5y)

Yesteryear.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Rheumatoid

God
Report comment
(5y)

Drought.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Tenacious

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Syzygy

God
Report comment
(5y)

Yardsale.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Easter.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Reason.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Narrow.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Witch.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Heater.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Rosary.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Yarn.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Nature.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Easel.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Liquid.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Diphenhydramine.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Eyeglass.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Seal.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Laundry.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Year.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Reality

God
Report comment
(5y)

Yardwork.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Knitting.

Report comment
(5y)

Glamour

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Repost.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Track.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

knight

God
Report comment
(5y)

Train.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Necklace.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Eraser.

Report comment
(5y)

Rapid

God
Report comment
(5y)

Droplet.

Report comment
(5y)

Temple

God
Report comment
(5y)

Earth.

God
Report comment
(5y)

House.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Earthworm.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Metal.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Levee.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Eyeglasses.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Seaweed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Driveway.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Yeast.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Taxes.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Succubus

God
Report comment
(5y)

Sinkhole.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Examination.

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Nincompoop

God
Report comment
(5y)

Pepper.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

209,270 reviews • 122,610 films • 18,501 TV series